The term Exchange Lingo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Exchange Lingo, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE. Our company registration number is OC393663, registered as a UK company under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Links to third parties
Websites linked to www.exchangelingo.com are not under the control of Exchange Lingo and links within linked websites are not endorsed by Exchange Lingo. If you decide to use any of the third party sites linked to this site then you are doing so entirely at your own risk.
Exchange Lingo places a great sense of safekeeping customer data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.exchangelingo.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system management. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Social media sites
While Exchange Lingo manages presence on social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) in order to share our company information and engage with the public, we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information through those sites. We also do not use personal information made available by the user to these third-party sites.
www.exchangelingo.com will not link to any website that demonstrates bias, discrimination, or hate. Exchange Lingo reserves the right to reject or remove any link that contains misleading information or unproven claims.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.